Friday, 1 January 2016

Dreamy Days


I hope everyone has had a toasty, twinkly, tasty Christmas! I haven't blogged much recently, but here are a few things I've been enjoying over the winter months.

Watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I'm no Star Wars fan but even I enjoyed the latest installment! Daisy Ridley, John Boyega and Oscar Isaac were all great and I even felt a bit emotional during some of the scenes.. I don't know what came over me.
Netflix-ing Aziz Ansari's latest series Master of None, which took me a while to get into but by the end of the series I really liked it. (Though the episode with Claire Danes was rather odd!)
We have also just starting watching Netflix documentary series Making a Murderer and it's intriguing... a must for Serial fans.
Listening to Adam Buxton's podcast. Sad to hear about the passing of 'Baaad Dad', but it was lovely to listen to an Adam & Joe Christmas reunion Podcast on a long drive home after Christmas.
Playing board games galore over Christmas and New Year. Our friend Tom gave us his 'Dixit' game and we have played it lots with family and friends over the holiday, definitely recommend it!
Reading The L-shaped Room, As If (a book devoted to Clueless, what's not to love?!) and some great graphic novels I'll share soon.

What have you been enjoying over the Christmas holidays? Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year. xx








SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Happy new year! This is the first year in over a decade that I haven't had a full fortnight off over Christmas, so it's been a weird mix of the usual festive stuff - mainly eating and drinking too much! - with having to get up for work most mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Years to each and every one of you !!
    May your year be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dixit!! Let's play soon! Happy new year! Looking forward to much crafting and cake together!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig