Thursday, 25 June 2015

Life Lately...


A little life update as I've been rather slack at blogging lately!

+ Tom turned 30! I managed to surprise him with a piano for his birthday (which was harder to arrange than I initially thought!)
+ I had a reunion with some uni friends in Leeds - can't believe it's been ten years since we graduated (but everyone was still the same!)
+ A few weeks ago I explored The Park Garden Trail. For those not familiar with Nottingham, The Park is a fancy area of Nottingham behind the castle filled with beautiful (mostly huge) houses. Hugh Grant used to live there don't ya know... once a year people open up their gardens for the public to explore and the entry fee goes to charity. There were some amazing ones - I had serious garden envy
+ And finally - we have booked flights to New York in the autumn. A friend of mine is moving there soon, I'm very excited about this! If you have any tips on where to stay, hit me up in the comments!

LATELY
Listening to Obama (!!) on Marc Maron's WTF Podcast
Watching the final season of Mad Men (yes, I cried at the end), Orange is the New Black
Buying various hayfever drugs
Testing out a new cafe in Beeston for brekkie, Rye. Yum!
Exploring Nottingham's new computer game centre, the National Videogame Arcade
Reading Girl in a Band by Kim Gordon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig