Friday, 17 April 2015

60 years of Miffy


Three years ago whilst on holiday in Holland, Tom & I took a day trip to Utrecht, and top of my list was a visit to the the Dick Bruna Museum. It was a wonderful place filled with original drawings of Bruna's famous bunny, Miffy. I'd certainly recommend a trip if you're ever in the Netherlands as it's such a fun, colourful museum (with an excellent shop!)

On 21st June Miffy turns 60! I was contacted recently asking if I'd like to review some Miffy books to celebrate her birthday and I couldn't say no.

Miffy's Garden (she learns to grow her very own carrots!), Miffy's Birthday and Miffy and Melanie ( a more recent tale in which she gets a visit from a penpal) are all sweet books that would make lovely gifts for younger children. (Or young at heart adults.. ahem). For even higher levels of cuteness visit the Miffy blog here.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ohhhh! Lucky you! I used to have bright orange Miffy curtains in my bedroom when I was little and it is to my great regret that I didn't keep them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing! I wonder where they ended up! x

      Delete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig