Thursday, 5 February 2015

Lovely links



Teenage bedrooms on screen (i could look through this Tumblr for hours!) via AV Club

Frances McDormand on aging via A Cup of Jo

DIY Valentine's Mini Zine via Design Sponge (I made a similar thing for Tom a couple of years ago!)

The Month of Love: Why it's important to love yourself via the brilliant Seeds & Stitches

This crochet Cat bus by Becky Garratt makes me smile

Janet's planning a Big Blog Clothes Swap and there's still time to join!

This Pokemon Cafe  via Kitsune-Kun may be one more reason for me to visit Japan.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the idea of the mini zine as a gift, I wonder if I'll manage to make one before Saturday...?

    p.s. thanks for giving the clothes swap a shout-out!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig