Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas from the Convent!

video


I have been a very sporadic blogger lately but thought I'd drop by to wish everyone a happy Christmas and a jolly good New Year! Here's a quick video whizz around our living room I recorded a few minutes ago (in portrait mode, oops!). Tom is playing a Vince Guaraldi Christmas song on the piano. We have hung our home-made stockings up, watched several Christmas Simpsons episodes, eaten the best macaroni cheese and wrapped our pressies ready for the journey home to visit family. We will hopefully be moving into our new place in Jan/Feb (still unsure of the date!) so I am making the most of our final days in the Convent.

See you in the New Year! x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love your tiny wee Christmas tree! Have a brilliant Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wish you a Merry Christmas! !
    I pray a lot of "happiness".
    And for the children of the world. . . .
    Ryoma

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig