Friday, 12 September 2014

Film Friday: Guardians of the Galaxy


I'm not normally a big fan of action/sci fi films so have avoided most of the recent Marvel adaptations, but on a VERY rainy Bank Holiday Monday at the seaside a few weeks ago a trip to the cinema started to really appeal! So we headed to Cromer Movieplex (I do love discovering little cinemas in seaside towns) to watch Guardians of the Galaxy.

Did it live up to the hype? Well.. it was pretty fun! Chris Pratt was great (hard to believe it was the same chap from Parks & Rec!) and I did enjoy his 80s mixtape. A slight gripe of mine was that I found the main female character a bit boring... but it was hard not to enjoy GOTG (and the end sequence got a lot a massive 'awww' from our packed out screen room). Have you seen GOTG? What did you make of it?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm not a fan of action/sci-fi films at all but so many people had raved about Guardians... that I thought I'd check it out. I thought it was really good fun, not the incredible life-changing film people had made it out to be but an enjoyable watch. And I'd definitely watch the sequel, so I guess that means I liked it!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig