Friday, 9 May 2014

Motivation.


I am meant to be blogging every day in May... but I have stalled already. With unfinished plans and long to-do lists I think I am starting to think that maybe it wasn't such a good plan - I may need to take a little blogging break already. Damn. But alongside all the things I need to get done I do have lots of nice stuff planned this month that I plan to share along the way, including...

- I'm going to see Prince. Yes! The Purple One is performing next weekend, I plan to dance like it's 1999 and then some.
- A trip to stay on a farm in Wales for a friend's 30th
- It's my birthday soon, I plan to eat cake. Birthdays are mainly about the food right?
- Going to see Macauley Culkin's band the Pizza Underground. I have no idea what this will be like.
- Going to a friend's wedding party, and catching up with some people I've not seen in ages.
- Embarking on our Great British Road Trip up to Scotland at the end of this month. Hurray!

And, relax. *Switches off screen*
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. What an awesome few weeks you have ahead of you! I'm still sad that I have to miss the Pizza Underground show :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday revolves around the food.
    I think taking a blogging break makes a lot more sense than forcing yourself to blog when it would be stressful.
    Hope you have fun, they certainly sound like good plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got loads of fun things planned this month. Have a great May!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, I'm struggling at the minute :( but all for very good reasons, may is just a really busy month! Hurry back soon :)

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig