Friday, 9 May 2014
I am meant to be blogging every day in May... but I have stalled already. With unfinished plans and long to-do lists I think I am starting to think that maybe it wasn't such a good plan - I may need to take a little blogging break already. Damn. But alongside all the things I need to get done I do have lots of nice stuff planned this month that I plan to share along the way, including...
- I'm going to see Prince. Yes! The Purple One is performing next weekend, I plan to dance like it's 1999 and then some.
- A trip to stay on a farm in Wales for a friend's 30th
- It's my birthday soon, I plan to eat cake. Birthdays are mainly about the food right?
- Going to see Macauley Culkin's band the Pizza Underground. I have no idea what this will be like.
- Going to a friend's wedding party, and catching up with some people I've not seen in ages.
- Embarking on our Great British Road Trip up to Scotland at the end of this month. Hurray!
And, relax. *Switches off screen*
© make do and mend | All rights reserved.