Monday, 21 April 2014

Turning 30 - new comic!


Last year was the final year of my twenties, and around this time I started to think about where my life was heading and whether turning 30 would change anything. 30 seems to mean different things to different people, but it is around this age when it becomes harder to deny that you're now officially a 'grown up.' Friends start to settle down and have children and conversations turn to adult things such as the pros and cons of fixed rate mortgages! So I started drawing this comic to document my feelings, and I'm excited to say it's now complete and available to buy in my Etsy shop




I'd love to know your thoughts on turning 30 - or 18, or 40 or 75 - and whether age changes anything or is really just a number. And if you'd like to buy a copy of my This is 30 comic I'm offering you lovely readers free postage until April 28th, if you enter the code BLOGGER at checkout. Hurrah!

4 comments:

  1. I just ordered a copy, I love your drawings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got my friend one for her impending 30th! Altho I may have a sneaky read first... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, am popping over to Etsy straight away to get mine ordered!

    ReplyDelete