Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Links...



Some nice bits from across the internet recently..

Hundreds of photobooth pics tell a story of one man's life (very Amelie-esque)

+ Make your own natural deodorant via knitting on trains (very impressed with this!)

+ 10 illustrated travel guides (inspiration for my travel zines)

+ Interesting but alarming graph showing the ages of leading men compared to their love interests

+ the 30 harshest musician-on-musician insults (Richey Edwards' are best)

+ my friend Adam has begun a Kickstarter campaign to fund his new distillery in Chicago, check it out!

+ 70 of the best blogs for creative inspiration

+Will you be blogging every day in May? I'm thinking about it..

+ Tom drew this comic about saying goodbye to his beloved guitar

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about blogging every day in May as well - I did it last year and again in November and it was good fun. Just need to see how I can fit in all in! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I started planning a few posts on my bus into work, we'll see how i get on, as it's quite a busy month... x

      Delete
  2. Thanks Laura! Glad you liked the post :) I am wearing my homemade deo right now and (hopefully) still smell fresh! I guess you'd have to ask my colleagues to be sure though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually like catty stuff, but Kathleen Hanna's is my favourite: “Where’s the baby? In the closet with an IV?” So harsh, and I like Courtney love, but its pretty impressive! :D

    ReplyDelete