Friday, 11 April 2014

Film Friday: Blue is the Warmest Colour


Plot: Based on a graphic novel of the same name, Blue is the Warmest Colour (or La vie d'Adele) is the story of Adele, whose life changes when she meets blue-haired Emma and they embark on an intense and passionate relationship. 
Guest appearances: The two main actresses are relative newcomers, but both were brilliant and they ended up winning the Palme D'or at Cannes.
Watch this if you're a fan of.. French films, coming of age stories
Fun facts The film contains a notoriously long sex scene which took ten days to film!
Overall: I really enjoyed this film, it was a moving story of a first relationship and the emotions and pains that come with it.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched this yet but I've only heard good things about it. I'm debating whether to get the graphic novel its based on, guess it depends on how much I like the film when i see it. x

    ReplyDelete