Friday, 14 March 2014

Film Friday: Her


Plot: Her is set in the near future, where Joaquin Phoenix has recently broken up with his wife and is feeling lonely, so installs a new operating system designed to meet his needs..
Guest appearances: Scarlett Johansson plays 'Samantha' the OS who manages to charm Phoenix.. but how long can their relationship last?
Watch this if you're a fan of.. high waisted trousers
Overall: ★ out of 5 -  I really enjoyed this film, it made me think about the future of relationships and how we communicate (although my dad who i watched it with said he predicted the ending!)  
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is the first film I've ever come out of and had to write a big long list of the all the questions it raised, just to get them out of my head. It was a little slow in parts (and I'm with your dad on predicting the ending) but such an interesting premise.

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig