Friday, 6 December 2013

(Christmas) Film Friday #1


It's now December which means it's totally okay to start watching Christmas films, right? So to kick things off I put on an 80s classic, Gremlins. I'm pretty glad I never watched this as a kid as I believe it would have terrified me a bit! However, Gizmo is pretty amazing and pulls some wonderful expressions throughout the film.

Christmas-factor: 7/10
References to It's a Wonderful Life? Yes.
Guest appearances: Corey Feldman. That tough bloke from Breaking Bad, Jonathan Banks.
Trivia: The set looked strangely familiar - hang on, it's the same one used in Back to the Future, filmed the year after.
Moral of the story: Never ever feed a gremlin after midnight.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I was wondering.. could you write a note about your daily menu and give maybe some simple recipes for vegetarian dishes? I'vre read in one of your posts that you're semi vegetarian. I'm curious what you eat during daily routine and where do you buy food, coz I think in UK it's quite hard to stay healthy and provide a helathy lifestyle.. fast and processed food is very common and I'm quite confused about running a healthy diet here. I would be grateful! :) cheers x

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig