Thursday, 28 November 2013

Things I'm thankful for


Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the US of A! To celebrate, I've made a little list of things I'm thankful for this week...

+ Getting up earlier to spy a beautiful dawn sky out of my window (above)
+ Woolly hats & warm gloves
+ Meeting lots of friendly faces at my new job
+ Fairy lights that make our home feel even cosier
+ Autumn walks in the country with tom (below)
+ My blog being nominated in the Candis blogging awards (If you'd like to vote for me, you can do so here!)
+ Hot chocolate season
+ This music video which cheered me up on Monday morning
+ The chance to rewatch Planes, Trains & Automobiles (a classic Thanksgiving film)
+ A forthcoming trip to Norway, exciting!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination! I voted last night when I saw your tweet x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet! Have a lovely weekend x

      Delete