Sunday, 3 November 2013

A little hello..


I've been quite absent from my blog recently due to a few things so I thought I'd stop by and say hi!

+ Firstly, I found a new job! At a cinema/art gallery, I start at the end of this month, hurray!
+ I missed out on Halloween due to being poorly, which was rubbish. But I managed to watch several good films and loads of episodes of Louie which made me feel better
+ This weekend I went to watch Tom play a Dia de Muertos themed gig at Nottingham Contemporary which was muchos fun - everyone was dressed up for the occasion
+ I bought a new duffle coat for winter, in time for a trip to Norway at the end of this month
+ I've decided to do all my Christmas shopping online this year as town is a scary place this time of year..

How has your November been so far?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That is exciting news about the new job, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig