Friday, 2 August 2013

Film Friday: Clue


I first watched Clue when I was about 8 years old, and when I discovered it on Netflix I decided it was time for a rewatch! In case you're unfamiliar with it, Clue is based on the Cludeo board game and stars Tim Curry as a butler who organises a dinner party for Miss Scarlet, Professor Plum... you get the picture. Murder and silliness ensue. What I didn't expect was for the film to have three different alternate endings - after some IMDB research I found out that when it was screened the ending would differ depending on which cinema you saw it at which is pretty cool. Good film for a Sunday afternoon! But three endings in one go is way too much.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Haha, agreed about the endings.. made my head spin! Loved the movie, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this as a kid. It always confused me that the characters didn't dress in their respective colours like on the Cluedo board though :)

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig