Friday, 16 August 2013

Film Friday - Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa


Hurray, it's Friday again! This week I saw the new Alan Partridge film, Alpha Papa. The premise is the Alan is working at North Norfolk Digital which is being taken over to become known as 'Shape'. Consequently his colleague gets fired and decides to get his own back by holding the rest of the team hostage. It's always a bit of an unknown whether comedy series will translate well into feature length films, but I really enjoyed this one - my only gripe is that Alan was decidedly less 'Partridge' than before. Would Alan Partridge have an iPhone? Maybe.. he just seemed a little bit cooler than before, which was a shame! But I still enjoyed it a lot more than The World's End!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Yes, it was much better than Worlds End! I was actually surprised I liked this film as much - I enjoyed Alan Partridge on TV but I was a bit skeptical as to whether it would work on the big screen, but it was really funny, my friend and I love 'You're the voice' so that bit was especially fantastic ;)

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig