Friday, 5 July 2013

Film Friday: This Is the End


This is the End stars a whole host of comedians - Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Michael Cera (in a role you wouldn't expect from him!) and friends get together for a party at James Franco's house in Hollywood, when suddenly the apocalypse strikes. Yes, the jokes are crude (and we may have been the only non-teenagers in the audience) but it was entertaining throughout and fun to see Rogen and friends playing 'themselves' and duly making fun of each other throughout. I found Emma Watson's role slightly annoying and a few of the jokes may have gone a bit far but this isn't a film to be taken too seriously, so it gets a thumbs up from me (and I was very happy to see McLovin' and the team briefly reunite!)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've been wondering about this movie, but your review definitely pushed me over the edge. I do love a good raunchy comedy!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig