Thursday, 4 April 2013

Just a minute - April


Watching Girls, season 1. I finally got a copy and I'm enjoying it so far. Though I hear season 2 isn't as good. (Also I've discovered it's not really one to watch whilst eating your dinner!)

Listening to Tom's wedding band play cover songs at the weekend. The first time I've heard the Blind Date theme being played at a wedding!

Reading all about a road trip adventure down Route 66 on Tea & Oatmeal - and getting wanderlust

Munching on Cadbury's creme eggs. Sadly I got zero Easter eggs this year so made up for it by making rice crispy cakes and buying a creme egg..

Sending out new zines to special folks (including the winner of my giveaway - Viv in New Zealand!)

Enjoying the evenings getting lighter. Finishing work in the daylight is pretty good! Although the wind still is nippy I think spring is on its way!

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Nice recap! I'm in love with Girls, and I thought season two was just as good, if not better! Have you seen Tiny Furniture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't but I might give it a watch!

      Delete
  2. I love Girls - and have just finished watching season 2. I wouldn't say it wasn't as good as the first - but it certainly a lot odder/downbeat. I think season 1 eases you into it as you already know the characters so are willing to stick with them a bit more. I can't decide if I like Hannah or not!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided I quite like Hannah though i'm unsure about the other characters (especially Marnie who seems mean!) but i've only seen two episodes so far x

      Delete
  3. Wow, I'm so happy you liked my Route 66 posts enough to feature them here! That makes me really happy! I should be posting pt 3 sometime soon.
    I love that its staying lighter longer! Nothing makes it feel more like summer's coming than light late into the evening. I've only seen a few eps of Girls season 1 as well; I liked it too, though I don't have a burning desire to seek out more. If I had HBO I'd watch it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read part 3! Ps i posted your letter off so look out for it next week!

      Delete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig