Tuesday, 30 April 2013

A hymn to the Postal Service


...  not the band, who have recently reformed (although I would've liked to have seen them on tour, but I'm out of the country that week!) - but the postal service who've delivered some beautiful pieces of snail mail to me lately.

***
Above: I received two lovely letters and a brilliant 60s mix CD from Kate last month - along with some washi tape, hurrah!



..And this week I really enjoyed reading a letter from Rachel in California, including some photos from her amazing road trip across the States and this postcard, 'Cattle Punching on a Jack Rabbit' (not quite sure what that means!) which I loved.

I do enjoy getting interesting post - let me know if you'd like to swap letters too.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the use of triangle stickers in the top margin of that letter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snail mail is the most wonderful thing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad my letter arrived in one piece! I don't know what the post card means either, just some weird piece of wild west Americana, which is why I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig