Sunday, 14 April 2013

5 Memories of April

I decided to dig through my photo archives to see what I was up to in April over the last five years...


In April 2009 I was exploring a sculpture park in the Netherlands with my friend Gerdien..


In April 2010 we taught our cat Rosie to dance...


In April 2011 some friends from uni visited Nottingham, and we found a nice sunny spot in the Arboretum...


In April 2012 Ada the Globetrotting Doll visited us...


And in April 2013 I had a lovely trip to Wollaton Park, where we played Extreme Frisbee in front of the hall.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a lovely idea and great memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. Collaborating memories from months over the years! <3 Also-- the picture of your cat dancing is FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig