Sunday, 17 March 2013

The drizzle in Brizzle


This weekend my friend Sarah and I headed down to Bristol. I've been once before but it was great to visit again - even if our visit was slightly hampered by the terrible weather (which also prevented me from taking many photos, bah.)

On Saturday we met up with friends in the Here Gallery - always a lovely place to find creative books and the prettiest birthday cards. We climbed the hill and took a walk to Clifton, a very pretty part of town with a lovely view of the city below. We popped into a cosy pub to dry off from the rain and then walked up to see Clifton Suspension Bridge which looked very pretty lit up in the night sky. Bristol is full of so many interesting shops and cosy cafes, I can't wait to visit again (in slightly sunnier weather!)



Our friends Meg & Sam have a wonderful collection of dog knick knacks as well as these super cushions!




Inside the Tobacco Factory

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm so keen to go to Bristol, it always looks so wonderful! They seems to have a brilliant art scene there too, I REALLY want to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, i didn't really get to capture all the amazing graffiti there and arty shops. Definitely visit one day!

      Delete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig