Monday, 11 March 2013

Seeing | Hearing | Doing


The snow is back! Just as I was beginning to think spring was round the corner. March so far has involved..

seeing Adam Buxton's Bug show at the Broadway - an excellent show!

reading The Kite Runner - the graphic novel version

watching Undeclared. It's a bit like Freaks & Geeks, the college years - a series from 2001, starring Seth Rogen, Jason Segel and a host of other familiar faces. Yesss. (I feel like I'm the only person to have watched it, anyone else familiar with this series?!)

compiling my desert island discs, just for fun - it's actually near impossible to pick 8 favourite songs, my choices keep on changing!

wearing stripy jumper and winter woolies

drawing a new portrait for a friend's wedding gift

buying tickets to see David Byrne and St Vincent in August. I'm excited!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Never heard of Undeclared but I loved Freaks and Geeks (re-watched it last year actually) so will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually i haven't seen Freaks & Geeks in ages and dont think i ever watched the full series, so I will do after i finish this. Hope i don't get your hopes up too much, but am enjoying Undeclared anyway, if only for the odd appearances by random comedians who keep popping up in it! x

      Delete
  2. I love, love, love snow but we've had enough for this year thank you. I want to dig into my Spring wardrobe and cycle home in the light please.

    http://aspirationalmouse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished watching Freaks and Geeks for the first time and I loved it! I watched the first episode of Undeclared but couldn't make up my mind about it! I love Adam Buxton and used to regularly see Bug at Southbank - I remember the first time we were in the front row and I was so star struck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for your letter, got it today! i'll reply this week :)

      Delete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig