Friday, 15 March 2013

Film Friday: Safety Not Guaranteed


Safety Not Guaranteed is a film based on an actual classified ad placed by a man looking for someone to go back in time with him. Aubrey Plaza (out of Parks & Recreation) stars as the journalist willing to take up the offer who, along with two of her workmates eventually tracks down the man in question (played by Mark Duplass) and gets mixed up in some strange and comical goings on. The film had lots of funny moments and was enjoyably strange although we found the ending a little disappointing. But go watch it for yourself and decide!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I just watched this last week. I was upset with the ending when it happened but it has certainly stayed with me for days and I don't think that would have been the case with a more satisfying ending. And I LOVE Aubrey Plaza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I loved this movie! Totally didn't expect that ending but I really liked it, made me feel all warm inside :) (and the main guy is somehow cuter in The Mindy Project, got a slight crush now...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I have popcorn brain, but I could not get through this movie. The characters were nonetheless lovable and understandable, but the story was dry :(

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig