Friday, 1 February 2013

Film Friday: Films to look forward to

This week I thought I'd share a few films coming out later this year that caught my eye.


There's a new Michel Gondry film on the horizon starring Audrey Tatou and Romain Duris... Mood Indigo (it looks very Gondry!)


And a new film by the Coen brothers coming out this year, Inside Llewyn Davis (starring Justin Timberlake!)


No trailers are out yet for new Edgar Wright film, The World's End but some images have just been released. It's the final in the Pegg-Frost Cornetto trilogy so it should be good!

And last but not least..



Before Midnight is the final in the 'Before..' trilogy, starring Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy. Although they'll never be able to recapture the youthful innocence of the first film, initial positive reviews on IMDB are making me really look forward to the final instalment, set in beautiful Greece.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. OH MY! I can't believe there is another Before film coming out - I had no idea so thank you so so much for alerting me to this Laura :) Also excited about Moon Indigo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you've got me excited too!

    Inside Llewyn Davis looks excellent (is JT in the trailer?!)

    Mood Indigo looks bizarre, in a wonderful French way though!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig