Friday, 22 February 2013

Film Friday: Before Sunrise


As there is now a third film in the series coming out, I decided to give the first two another watch beforehand, starting with the original, Before Sunrise

Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy are strangers who meet on a train and then spend 24 beautiful hours together in Vienna before deciding to part ways. They spend their time exploring the city, having their palm read and philosophizing about life. This is one of my favourite films, I love both characters and their portrayal of young love really rings true. It also makes me want to go inter-railing through Europe... one day!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Have you seen Before Sunset yet? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I got the first 2 in a boz set thingy as a gift! Must watch, I'm falling behind! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a disconcerting experience to see Vienna on film!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard that there will be a third movie, I'm kind of exciting, but I think the thirst one is the best.

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig