Monday, 7 January 2013

Secret Streets



Pretty Nostalgic is an independent magazine focusing on all things vintage. In the latest issue there is an article called Secret Streets, which I contributed to recently, all about some lovely hidden spots in readers' home towns. I focused on an old shopping arcade here in Nottingham which many people seem to overlook, West End Arcade and visited the shops inside to take some instant photos and sample some delicious crepes from Aubrey's Creperie. The other streets chosen look amazing as well, including one in Bakewell written by Jem of Beautiful Clutter. It's the first copy of the magazine I've had chance to read and it really is beautifully put together. You can have a sneak peak of issue 5 here - they are always on the lookout for reader's contributions as well.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Looks like a nice magazine, I'll have to check it out. Good choice too!

    Also...I have that owl cushion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it seems a popular cushion! Yes the magazine isn't cheap at £8 but it is full of really lovely articles.

      Delete
  2. Will have to purcahse this! looks like my kind of magazine! I love your blog! I just had a nose around & its so cool you live in a convent! I live in a converted Chapel where I run my vintage shop haha xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah excellent! Will have a little look at your blog as well now :)

      Delete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig