Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Highlights of 2012

Well, another year has flown by! Highlights for me this year included a gorgeous holiday in Croatia staying in a Bowie themed apartment, a brilliant week spent in Holland exploring Deventer on bicycles, and the grand opening of mine & Tom's Etsy shop. I also managed to find a lovely new role in the arts sector which I'm really enjoying so far. Next year marks my 30th birthday and hopefully it will prove to be a good one. I hope you all had a great year and here's to a brilliant 2013! Laura x



January - I got a new camera flash for Christmas so Tom and I had some fun trying it out in the hallway



February - it snowed! Lots. So me, Tom and some friends found a cosy den in the woods at Rufford Country Park



March - A rare sunny day meant perfect weather for cycling along the river to Radcliffe-on-Trent



April - Ada the Globetrotting Doll visited me in Nottingham



May - Tom & I had a lovely holiday in sunny Dubrovnik



June - We met a friendly horse in Shropshire



July - I spent (a mostly rainy) day at Indietracks festival



August - Had a rather lovely week at my friend Gerdien's house in Deventer, Holland



September - I made a giant rubik's cube cake with my friend Sarah..


October - a cosy evening of crafts with some friends


November - Had fun dancing to some classic tunes at our friend's 90s-themed birthday party. (Okay, when I say 'classic' I actually mean the theme from Baywatch...)



December - Tom and I swapped home made stockings. (In case you're wondering the one he made me says 'Fur you' on it. I do love a good pun!)
SHARE:

3 comments

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig