Monday, 17 December 2012

A Handmade Christmas



I keep seeing such pretty ideas for handmade Christmas things I decided to post a little round up of my favourites.

Christmas in a Jar (pictured above) via Dandee

Handmade Christmas Crackers via Junkaholique (these look time consuming yet beautiful)

DIY Christmas Crackers via Design Sponge (these ones are from last year but still look cool to make)

Chocolate and Orange Christmas Cake via Make Do and Spend (sounds so tasty)

Upcycled Christmas Wrapping Paper via Knitting on Trains

Map Coasters via Martha Stewart

Beautiful Christmas Snowball Meringues found via Tabitha Emma

20 Last minute DIY Gift Ideas via A Beautiful Mess
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aw thanks for the mention Laura. I love the look of those Christmases in jars! And the Make Do and Spend blog is a new one to me that I think will become a regular read, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! Yes Make Do & Spend is another Nottingham blog which is often full of tasty recipes :)

      Delete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig