Wednesday, 17 October 2012

October lately



Watching... the Great British Bake Off finale.. I actually got a bit emotional at the end! I loved James throughout, but I think they picked the right winner.

Planning... some handmade Christmas pressies

Drawing... a few portrait commissions I've been given

Enjoying... a few days off before I start my new job, hurray!

Lusting... after all these pretty jumpers, sigh.

Reading... this interview with the creators of Tatty Devine, on how they started out in the jewellery business

Swooning... at another amazing project by Jessica Hirsche, who has designed these covers for some classic Penguin books using her daily drop cap typography.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The bake off final was great wasn't it? Though i was actually really surprised with the winner but I agree, he deserved it.

    Also, that sheep jumper is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy John won, as much as I liked James I thought John deserved it. Love this photo BTW, I'm a bit obsessed with taking photos of my feet (I think because I hate having my 'actual' photo taken so it's an easy way to get round it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was team James too, but think that John deserved it on the day. So sad that it's over now :(

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig