Sunday, 7 October 2012

Grand Shop Opening!


Sorry it's been rather quiet on here the past few weeks, life has become strangely busy of late. One of the things I've been working on is getting an Etsy shop up and running. So I'm pleased to announce that the Make Do & Mend shop is now open for business, hurrah! In the shop are two travel zines made by me & Tom. The first features sketchbook pages done in October last year on our trip to Chicago. The journey there took over 20 hours, giving us lots of time to draw on the way there and back! The second was from our trip to Dubrovnik this May. Next up we're thinking of doing one all about our adventures in lovely Holland as well. (If any of you also have shops on etsy let me know, and I'll add you to my circle!) 

It's exciting to be finally selling things online (although I was rather scared to finally put them up for sale, eep!). Also available on the shop are custom portraits (like this one I made for Kate). 

To celebrate the shop opening I'm offering readers of this blog free shipping with the discount code  'MAKEDOSHOP' which you apply at the checkout, for the next five days! Head on over and have a peek, I'll be adding more to the shop soon.  Laura x
SHARE:

10 comments

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig