Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Autumn Wishlist


Clockwise from top: Fair-isle jumper from topshop, camping lamp from skitsch.it, orange hot chocolate from whittards, blushing fox bag from gingiber, country mouse brooch from tatty devine, mug by orla kiely, gloves by accessorize, squirrel pattern shoes by converse, paddy fox cushion by urban outfitters.

I'm in money-saving mode at the moment, but that hasn't stopped me dreaming about some Autumn woolies. When the sun is out, this time of year is my favourite. Long socks, a nice hot chocolate and a cosy film (When Harry Met Sally makes me think of Autumn) all make for a lovely evening in!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I haven't bought a new pair of converse in ages but that print is tempting me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its so sweet, i was peering through the shop window at them recently :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh the jumper - can you beat a good fairisle knit!? I don't think so! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lamp is fantastic, I want one! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Pity it's so pricey but perhaps its make-able somehow?! x

      Delete
  4. Love your choices! Especially the fox bag and cushion.

    I should really be investing in winter warmers though - definitely need a pair of gloves after today's cycle into work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that fox bag and that jumper!! autumn is such a great, cozy time of year. it's spring here in Australia, which is also beautiful (it's those transition months, you know), but I can't help but feel a little envious of your cozy autumnal weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes spring & autumn are my favourites! It's so funny thinking things are warming up down there now!

      Delete
  6. I love everything! I need to find that hot chocolate especially though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orange hot chocolate? YUM!!! And the fire lamp? Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that jumper... could never wear it as I'd look like a big ball of fluffiness (and not in a good way), but lovely to gaze at.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many amazing finds above. Just seen that the hot chocolate also comes in cherry so need to get both. I would also love that lamp!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig