Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Vampire / Werewolf

August Actually Single- Vampire for web

Recently I was asked to design the cover for a single release by Nottingham indiepop band, August Actually. The A side is a love-song called Werewolf and the B-side is called Vampire, which was a fun starting point for the design. I've been trying to decide which one is my favourite - at the moment I'm siding with the hot girl vampire! The single is released as a 'name your price' download today - and you can give both songs a listen here.

August Actually Single- Werewolf

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love them both but I think I'm siding with the vampire too, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great! :) Yeah, I vote for the first one too.

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig