Monday, 6 August 2012

Mixtape Memories - by Adeline




This week lovely Adeline is sharing her favourite music mix with us! Thanks Lady C!


The first thing I thought of when I saw Laura's post about mixtapes, was that mixtapes are actually how we met. A couple of years ago, I participated to a mix cd-swap and Laura was my partner (I can attest Adeline sent me a great mix cd! - L). This is how I got acquainted with her lovely blog. And then last year in November, we met in person in London. That's just how magic the blogosphere can be.

However, the mixtape this post is all about, was created by another blogger: Bianca from Goodnight Little Spoon. This one was in the first letter she sent to me and the first of three fantastic mix cds. I have to say that Bianca has great taste. She introduced me to Dead Man's Bones, the Decemberists & Foster the People. I listened to this mixtape while working, I listened to it while sitting on the tram, I listened to it over and over again and I still do whenever I don't know what to listen to.

Thanks for having me!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig