Monday, 9 July 2012

Steamtrains + Indiepop...

Tom @ Indietracks

..equals a very good Sunday, spent at Indietracks festival in Derbyshire. Highlights of the day included...

Indietracks
Facepainting

Indietracks
Owl petting

Indietracks
Bus spotting

inditracks
Catching up with old pals

Indietracks
Burrito eating

Indietracks
Umbrella holding

Indietracks
Shandy drinking


'Allo Darlin
Allo Darlin'... ing


DSC_0906
And of course more band watching (the highlight for me being the Vaselines who played a great set later in the evening! Pictured above: Allo Darlin')


Already looking forward to next year!


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I just got back from Indietracks myself, I had a great time!
    I love your pictures you really captured the essence of the place!
    I dont think I will post my terrible pictures on my blog! I might just do a ten things about me post though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, thanks! it's always a fun weekend. You should do the 'ten things' post, would love to read it :)

      Delete
  2. Hi. I found your blog by accident. I couldn't go to Indietracks so I looked for photos on the Internet and found your blog! I also laughed because there was a picture of mine and Toniee's workshop at last year's Indietracks. I'll come back again to have a peep at your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks for visiting :) I'll have a look at your blog now too!

      Delete
  3. Loving your photos Laura, great colours. How do you edit yours? Haha that's like a Creme Egg advert...looks like a great festival. Allo Darlin' are so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Allo Darlin' performer looks a lot like Nataly Dawn from Pomplamoose!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig