Sunday, 13 May 2012

Nuts in May

DSC_0655

Well this weekend the sun actually came out - quite amazing really! Yesterday Tom threw me a surprise party in advance of my birthday next week, it was lovely to see friends and we played a few games (including musical chairs!) and had a jumping competition.

And today we hopped in my friend's old mini and took a trip to Bestwood Country Park, where we spotted bluebells in the woods and had a go on the adventure playground. Afterwards we headed home and watched Nuts in May, probably the most English film you'll ever come across, all about a couple who go camping in Dorset but can't find the peace and quiet they crave. I highly recommend a watch of it, it sums up camping holidays quite perfectly!

DSC_0664

DSC_0671

DSC_0676

DSC_0673

DSC_0689

DSC_0688
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I LOVE Nuts in May! Kiss Prudence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! I love that little car :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nuts in May, it is definitely one of my favourite films, and actually was the inspiration for my shop and blog name Goodnight Prudence. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes now the name all makes sense, good choice :) I think I'll definitely rewatch the film again, it had me giggling lots.

      Delete
  4. But very nice jump.
    I also lovers of the mini.
    You have reached the 115,000 km already.

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig