Monday, 2 April 2012

Weekend in pictures

bzzzzz

This weekend kicked off with a fun workshop (more on that soon), followed by an amazing Oriental feast cooked by our friends (I really want to make this as it was so delicious), two desserts and a game of Dingbats.

On Sunday a wander round the Park in the sunshine, taking photos on my new charity shop purchase, and catching up on the second Mad Men episode all made for a relaxing end to the weekend. I'm excited about the Easter weekend coming up soon too (making for slightly shorter working weeks!) hurrah to that.

fish dish

meal

DSC_0439

DSC_0441
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love the label on that bottle and that Ricoh is a beauty. Sounds like a lovely weekend indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photos as always laura. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a bee, with superlong legs? ;)
    Now I'm hungry! Delicious pics and have fun with your new cam!

    Ahoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that custard tart?! *drool

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a weird looking bee for sure!

    That was a lemon tart and it was pretty delicious :) Yes i cant wait to get the first film developed and see how the camera works out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, thats a lovely Ricoh camera, I have the 500G and I really love it, I don't know why I haven't used it more actually...

    Love the bottle label too!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig