Saturday, 21 April 2012

Just a minute - April

April

Well so far this month has been a bit of a wash-out! I'm not sure what happened to the sunshine last month but it has been replaced with April showers meaning many a wet walk to the bus stop and back. However this means more time to stay in, cook nice food, read and watch numerous box sets!

Reading How to be a Woman, and enjoying it so far!
Watching New Louis Theroux episodes. I love Louis.
Loving My red polka-dot umbrella, a very useful Christmas present indeed!
Wanting May, sunshine and holidays to arrive.
Playing Scrabble, Jenga & Taboo with friends. You can't beat a good board game.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Yes it's been a funny old month. I just watched the latest Louis - it's always so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I do love Louis Theroux! and Scrabble.
    have you played Boggle? I miss Boggle.

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig