Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Good day, sunshine

S5000574

Jess over at Knitting on Trains has given me a 'Sunshine' blogger award, thanks Jess! Here are my answers:

Favourite colour: Blue
Favourite animal: Dog
Favourite non alcoholic drink: Freshly squeezed orange juice
Facebook or twitter: neither, ho ho. (Okay, facebook)
Getting or giving presents: I think i do actually prefer giving them and seeing people's reactions - making presents is best!
Favourite flower: Daisy
Favourite pattern: Stripes
Passion: art, photography, music, food & Mad Men! (New series this week!)
Favourite number: 28

And 5 blogs i'd like to pass the award on to: Amy Elizabeth, Words that can only be your own, Lady Croissant, Sarah Rooftops, & Sweet Nothings (apologies if any of you have done this before!)


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. :O my first award! oh thank you so much Laura! :) this has made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thank you! I'll do this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Laura, how exciting it's my first award too!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig