1. Name five celebrities you'd invite to a dinner party.
David Attenborough, John Cusack, Julie Delpy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and last but not least, Louis Theroux.
2. What was your dream job as a kid and what is your dream job now?
Children's book illustrator. I used to make little books called 'the Zany Zebras' about a group of zebras who's escaped from a zoo. I think my dream job remains the same now to be honest!
3. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
A stripy dress from H&M
4. Who are your celebrity 'dad-crushes'?
Okay I'll go for David Byrne, David Bowie (stealing one of Bianca's!) and Jonathan Richman.
5. What is your favourite item from your wardrobe?
Lately it's been my bobble hat although it's getting a bit too warm to wear it now!
6. What are your 3 favourite blogs at the moment?
7. What is an event/era you'd time travel to if you could (past or future)?
Maybe the 20's, I'd drop in on my Grandfather and see how different things were back then.
8. What are your favourite pizza toppings?
Spinach & ricotta FTW.
9. What is your favourite fictional couple?
10. What is one place you'd take someone visiting the town you live in?
Maybe a walk round an area near Nottingham Castle called 'The Park' - it's old fashioned and pretty there, and there's an amazing huge stone tunnel you walk through to get there.
11. What are you going to go do now?
Start cooking! Catch up on some Netflix...