Monday, 12 March 2012

11 Things

I was tagged by Bianca to take part in a little meme doing the blog-rounds. (I was meant to post up 11 facts about myself too but struggled with it a bit so I decided to just answer Bianca's questions instead!)

11 things

1. Name five celebrities you'd invite to a dinner party.
David Attenborough, John Cusack, Julie Delpy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and last but not least, Louis Theroux.

2. What was your dream job as a kid and what is your dream job now?
Children's book illustrator. I used to make little books called 'the Zany Zebras' about a group of zebras who's escaped from a zoo. I think my dream job remains the same now to be honest!

3. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
A stripy dress from H&M

circles2

4. Who are your celebrity 'dad-crushes'?
Okay I'll go for David Byrne, David Bowie (stealing one of Bianca's!) and Jonathan Richman.

5. What is your favourite item from your wardrobe?
Lately it's been my bobble hat although it's getting a bit too warm to wear it now!

6. What are your 3 favourite blogs at the moment?
Dear Friend, Solo (Lizzie Stewart's Diary), Lucy Knisley's comic journal.

curcles3

7. What is an event/era you'd time travel to if you could (past or future)?
Maybe the 20's, I'd drop in on my Grandfather and see how different things were back then.

8. What are your favourite pizza toppings?
Spinach & ricotta FTW.

9. What is your favourite fictional couple?

10. What is one place you'd take someone visiting the town you live in?
Maybe a walk round an area near Nottingham Castle called 'The Park' - it's old fashioned and pretty there, and there's an amazing huge stone tunnel you walk through to get there.

11. What are you going to go do now?
Start cooking! Catch up on some Netflix...
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers, especially the one about Nottingham. I went to uni there but never went to the castle. I love that city. Bianca tagged me too. If you'd like to read my answers they're at www.queenieandthedew.com :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks sarah! i enjoyed getting the hole punch and letter stamps out! Noticed yours has spots as well, must be a bit of a trend :)

      Delete
  3. Does 'dad-crush' mean Dad's you have a crush on or who you would like to be your Dad?! Either way I love that you picked Jonathan Richman! I think he would be on my dinner party list! Totally with you on Jordan and Angela too, good answers! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, i think it was meant in the 'wish he was your dad' way but i wasn't totally sure! But yes Jonathan Richman is indeed great either way.

      Delete
  4. This is lovely Laura! I'd like to go back to the 1920's too. If you do think of 11 questions feel free to tag me in, I love a good meme! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig