Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Tea time

Tea!

I recently discovered that many of my 'pins' on Pinterest relate to tea (glorious tea!) so I thought I'd do a mini round-up of tea related artifacts here. [If you're a Pinterest person, you can add me here!]

I'm currently drinking 'Big Chill' tea by Mr Scruff - roobois, pear and cinnamon, it's pretty good. Do you have any favourite tea recommendations?

Clockwise, from top left:
Handmade teabag cookies, Alice in Wonderland Mug £14, Orla Kiely Teapot (we can dream!) £55, Valentine's hand-made tea bags, Earl grey tea cake (really want to make this!), Tea Boy Penguin Timer - this is amazing but seems to be sold out everywhere, Vintage Tea Party book, £20, Nice to be Nice tea towel, £9.95, Morning Colour Changing Mug $29.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I own a couple of things you've featured here! The Wonderland mug and the Vintage Tea Party Book are some of my very favourite things - all things tea-related are mostly blissful :-)

    Really, really like that Nice biscuit tea towel!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That book does look pretty good, may have to treat myself to it at some point! And I am becoming a little Alice in Wonderland obsessed too :) Am thinking of planning a Wonderland-themed tea party for my birthday!

      Delete
  2. Once I found toy-teabags made of wood. That was a really good day.

    I really like Clipper detox tea because the box is so pretty, camomille tea, and we sometimes have this great autumn tea here in the netherlands :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that 'Nice' towel as a print! Bought it at the Bust Christmas Craftacular. Makes me a bit sad that it's grammatically incorrect though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the teabag cookies, they are such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice roundup! Those teabag cookies are calling me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohmygoodness i must create those teabag cookies. HOW CUTEEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The penguin timer is AMAZING! Love it!

    My favourite tea is the Pukka three ginger one, but I do like the Mr Scruff ones, too.

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig