Wednesday, 29 February 2012

About a dog

A comic by my Pop

After seeing the comic I drew for my Grandmother last year, my Dad was so inspired he decided to draw one himself! Recently he gave me the finished product; a watercoloured comic entitled 'God Dog,' to go along with the lyrics to one of his favourite songs (you can listen to it here if you're curious).

Although my Dad doesn't regard himself as that much of an artist I think he did a brilliant job and I was so happy when I looked through the comic for the first time, isn't it lovely? The dog in the pictures resembles our old dog Pud, who was so sweet, I still miss her to this day.

A comic by my Pop
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Such a cute dog! I think your Dad has done a really great job of his comic.
    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig