Friday, 20 January 2012

Kodak Moments

kodak dog

Today I read that Kodak has filed for bankruptcy. Quite sad really considering the historical impact Eastman-Kodak had on photography and the film industry. It seems they just couldn't keep up with the way digital photography has taken over. In tribute I thought it'd be nice to share some photos of historical Kodak moments from the past 130 years. You can see more here.

1895: A woman holds an early Kodak camera which was sold with the film already loaded. The entire camera was returned to the factory for film processing


An advert from 1900


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I know, such sad news. I love the Kodak girl advert - not seen it before but I want it on my wall now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terribly sad. Our kids will never understand why we call it a Kodak moment!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig