Friday, 27 January 2012

Film Friday: Incendies


I hadn't heard of this film until Kate recommended it to me. Incendies is a film set in the Middle East, about a brother and sister who are sent on a journey to discover their past, in order to fulfill their mother's last wishes. It reminded me a little of the Kite Runner, which had similar themes. Parts of this film moved me to tears, and although some scenes were upsetting to watch the story was gripping and there is a twist at the end which I didn't expect.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. We have this film out with lovefilm at the moment and I'm currently building the courage to watch it as I was pretty sure that it would be upsetting and make me cry... I am looking forward to watching it though.

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig