Monday, 26 December 2011

Highlights of 2011

Well, another year is coming to a close, which is a good excuse to look back through the photo archives and pick out a few nice things from the past twelve months. In February I moved into the Convent with Tom. Since then we've enjoyed making it into our home and throwing a few parties in the adjoining Chapel to boot. Also this year I visited friends in Chicago for the first time, went on a rainy but fun camping trip to Wales, helped my Nan move house and met up with other nice bloggers at the London Craftacular. I hope next year brings more fun travels and the chance to meet up with other bloggers out there too.

Thanks for reading and have a very happy new year all! x Laura

January
January - taking Baby Blue for a tour of Nottingham

February February - moving day takes its toll on Tom

March
March - pancake time!

April
April - learning to fly in Anglesey

DSC_6480
May - getting the Chapel ready for my birthday party

June
June - A walk with my Aunt & Dad near my Nan's house just before she moved

July
July - Lighting lanterns at Tom & Ollie's annual shimmy in the shire

August
August- Skimming stones on the Blue Lake, Wales

September
September - Tom's first gig with his band, Nordenfelt

October
October - We visited friends in Chicago

November
November- Showing my Nan the comic I made for her birthday

December
December - Merry Christmas one & all!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Fantastic job, beatiful shot!!

    Happy new year!!!

    Salut, Francesc

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful year it has been!

    I hope 2012 brings you many more adventures.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to look back on the year like that. A lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Laura! Looks like a fine year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post. I see you found a frame to your Rob Ryan poster :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig