Monday, 7 November 2011

Mix CDs!

Mix CD!

A few months ago I asked if anyone fancied swapping mix cd's. I ended up swapping with three other bloggers who made the prettiest cd covers for their Autumn mixes which I thought I'd share here. [*Special shout out to my friend Tom who also made a lovely mix which I've recently been playing lots in my car!]

Mix CD!
Gini made this amazing fold out cd cover, inside was the sweetest little booklet containing the tracklisting.

l'il mix cd booklet!

Mix CD!
Another great mix from Sharni in Australia (from her Spring to my Autumn!)

Mix CD!
And a super great cd from Nicola which makes me smile too!

Mix CD!
Also wanted to include this crafty cover made by Bianca for me a few months ago!

Thanks musical peeps! I may sort out another cd swap sometime soon so watch this space.x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Mix swaps are the best! What awesome sleeve/cover artwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Laura:D..im really glad you liked the cd:)..
    x gini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Architecture in Helsinki, nice!

    Those covers are all really cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I'll have to up the ante for the next one!
    I'm already planning a misty, wintry one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww those are so cute!
    i do swap mix cd's as well.
    i keep an eye on your blog in case that you'll have a cd swapping again.

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig