Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Just a minute - November

DSC_1002

[Just a minute is a meme first posted on august street, i thought it would be fun to play along too.]

Wearing... my slippers again, and a duvet - winter is here!

Reading... One Day by David Nicholls. I'm a bit late to the game on this one but I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. So far though the characters haven't really grown on me, should I keep reading? (*I am notoriously bad at finishing novels)

Listening... to Yo La Tengo, they seem to suit this time of year

Going... to the Bust Christmas Craftacular this Sunday. Anyone else going too? Would be good to meet up!

Eating... Halloumi. Went through a bit of a break but now am addicted again!

Watching... this documentary on Art in America and enjoying learning more about the paintings I saw in Chicago in October.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. beautiful photo!
    also, i love your new layout/style/pictures. :D
    hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The characters in One Day did not grow on me, either, but I can't not finish a book - I always feel like it's going to turn spectacular in the last few pages and I'll have missed out.

    Mmm... halloumi...

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig