Friday, 11 November 2011

Film Friday: Please Give


I put this on my lovefilm ages ago and had forgotten about it since but I'm really glad I had chance to watch it finally. Please Give tells the stories of several characters who share the same apartment building in New York.

Two sisters are looking after their cranky grandmother who is reaching the end of her life. They keep bumping into a family who live in the same building who are waiting for the chance to expand their apartment into hers when she 'moves on.' I wasn't sure at the beginning but ended up really liking the characters in Please Give and it was a good film to watch on a dark Autumn evening.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ooh, I've never heard of it, but I'll give anything with Catherine Keener in it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to see this! I totally forgot about it too. Thanks for the reminder. I love both of those actors. Oliver Platt is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Catherine Keener was good in it, i like rebecca hall too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot about that movie. I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this a while ago and thought it was really good also!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig