Thursday, 24 November 2011

Dream Boat

from http://www.thebookbarge.co.uk/The_Book_Barg_1./Home.html

One of my dreams for the future is packing everything up and moving on to a barge, sailing round the canals of Britain with Tom and a little dog for company! So when I saw pictures of the Book Barge it got me dreaming again. It's stocked full of new and second-hand fiction. Doesn't it look amazing? (Also it would be perfect for andrea's 'amazing bookshops round the world' series!) You can find out more on their blog here. Spotted via oh comely.

from http://www.thebookbarge.co.uk/The_Book_Barg_1./Home.html

Suitcase
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. A book barge?! Be still my beating heart!! It's such a gorgeous place - beautifully converted. There's something nomadic and romantic about barges. I blame watching Rosie and Jim as a kid :-)

    Jem xXx

    P.S - only just clocked that you're from Notts - I was there for about 6 years for uni and afterward. Great city!

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig