Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Sweet home Chicago

Tomorrow morning Tom and I are flying to Chicago! Plans I have so far include tracking down Jeffrey Brown's favourite drawing spots, recreating most of Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and hanging out at John Cusack's favourite coffee shop! Oh and some more sensible sightseeing things as well...

While I'm away I've asked some of my favourite bloggers to share some of their best holiday memories for us, starting with Adeline tomorrow. See you when we return! x

5 comments:

  1. I never got back to you, I'm so sorry :/

    Have an amazing time!! And enjoy John Cusacks favourite coffee shop, I'd be so excited about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like such fun! have an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about your adventures and see your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your plans sound grand! Have a blast xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura..hope you are having a great time:D i am sure you are!!!... im really glad you liked the mix cd:D i had a great time making the cover as well!!!:)... im enjoying the guest post s on your blog..and looking forward to hear all about chicago and see all the great photos you took:)..take care
    x
    gini

    ReplyDelete