Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Holiday Guest Post #1 - by Lady Croissant

I asked a few of my favourite bloggers to contribute a guest post while I'm away in Chicago, about one of their favourite holidays. All round talented lady, Adeline - aka Lady Croissant - is our first guest poster, thank you miss Adeline!


Once upon a time...
I went to Iceland.



And it was magic.

No words could do any justice to its beauty.

Everything was just so... different.


And I felt tiny and overwhelmed.

I caught myself smiling.
Constantly.


It had been a dream for years.
And I was finally there.
It wasn't a dream come true.
I was in a dream.

7 comments:

  1. how beautiful. what an amazing place. it really does look like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos. It is also a dream of mine. Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Adeline, very dreamy :) Would love to go there sometime!

    ReplyDelete